- Booked ceremony site/church
- Booked officiant (family friend/pastor)
- Booked reception site
- Booked florist
- Booked photog (she’s even flying out to NYC for our engagement pics!)
- Picked my colors (yes, they changed a little after an uproar at work over my original colors (juuuust kidding :P)–and after I saw all the pretty colors at the bridal salon where I….)
- BOUGHT THE DRESS!!! (more on this to come!!)
- Picked and asked the bridal party (MOH, best man, bridesmaid, groomsman, guest book girl (my cousin, yes, the one who thinks she has mono), usher).
- Booked weekend w/the bridesmaids to come dress shopping for their dresses.
All in all, I’d say I’m doing pretty well for myself so far. And I haven’t been a bridezilla once yet–just ask Boo…or my mom–she’s the one who went on the dress-shopping excursion!
*NOTE: This list is NOT in chronological order.