Something’s been going around like the plague. If you got it, you know what I’m talking about. You kind of hoped it wouldn’t happen to you–you saw all of your friends get it but you held out hope.
And then it happened.
You got tagged in that “list 25 things about yourself” note on Fbook.
And you did one of two things: ignored it and hoped it would go away or sucked it up and filled it out.
Since I’m in the middle of my Chinese-New-Year-closed-all-of-our-factories-but-that-just-means-I’m-in-hard-core-local mode and I’m still swamped, I’m going to post…well…some number of things about me that I haven’t posted in my list of 101 things.
- If I dream about someone dying I am compelled to call/IM/Fbook them the next day, just to make sure they are still alive.
- I had a dream about a good friend of mine the other night and then got a text bounced back from his phone. Based on #1 I immediately thought he was dead.
- I think lunch is easy to eat at home but really annoying to eat at work every day. Packing gets boring and buying gets pricey.
- I hate when it’s quiet. When I’m home alone I have to have some background noise on. I even get cranky if Pandora cuts out at work.
- I think the sign of a really good CD is that you want to have all of the songs playing at once and playing all of the time b/c you just can’t get enough of the music. I currently feel that way about the new FOB cd.
- I used to knit when I was younger and then I lost all of my knitting stuff when the baggage door to my dad’s plane popped open. Somewhere in upstate NY there is a cow with a needle in it’s back and a really nice blanket.
- I’ve started knitting again. I won’t fly w/my needles anymore.
- I hate when things are unresolved. Especially w/people. Sometimes I get the chance to change that and that always makes me really happy.
- I never believed that whole “men and women can’t be friends” theory but in college I started to. Oh well, if a boyfriend is all it took for those guys to stop being my friends, I didn’t need them anyway.
- My roommate’s dog has an old-man beard. This isn’t really about me except that I think the beard is awesome.
- I used to think about getting a tattoo (sorry Mom and Dad) but I always knew that I was too indecisive to get one. Plus, I knew I’d be grounded for life. (I swear I don’t have one guys!)
- I used to hate having a bed time but now if I stay awake past 11 I get REALLY cranky.
- I had a crush on Lance Bass. I don’t care if he’s gay, given the chance, I’d totally try to mack w/him. (Sorry Boo, I still love you!)
- I wish I had a really sick slr camera but I wouldn’t know what to do with it. I took a photography class in college. That didn’t help.
- My friend Courtney tagged me in this. We worked at Elle together and I miss her.
Okay…you know what? I’m rebelling against the man (Facebook) and only doing 15. Plus, how much more could you possibly want to know about me?
Don’t answer that.
Unless you’re being nice.