Things I’ve done since I’ve been home:
- Slept in my own bed.
- Slept in the chaise lounge (well, to be fair, I coma’d in that lounge. There’s no sleeping–it’s a full-on knock-out chair).
- Got a massage with Jan, my massage lady. If I get a Sven, I’d like him to have her magic hands.
- DROVE MY BABY!!! I missed Conan but he didn’t let me down. I think I’ll show you pictures of him soon.
- Got together with a high school friend–and talked about how neither of us feel the need to attend our 5th year high school reunion.
- Had home-cooked meals, including the potato casserole that I can’t make for myself because they just do not sell those stupid potatoes anywhere.
- Saw some turkeys–watched to make sure they didn’t peck my car tires–again.
- Saw a woodpecker. Thought about shooting it for pecking the house but didn’t feel like running out of the house Sunday morning with the gun.
Home is good.