Mindy, bless her blogging soul, tagged me in a meme. This may be the first time I’ve been tagged. Well, that’s fun. And convenient, since I’m still in my sophomore slump. And by the way, thanks for everyone who stopped by yesterday to tell me to hang in and keep writing and saying they’d still be around. I’m glad you’re not going anywhere!
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Ready? Good, let’s play!
1. I don’t do well w/o plumbing. Well, not even plumbing, I just need a toilet seat. Friends always try to get me to hike or camp or go to rope swings and I can’t do it if there’s a chance I’ll have to pee outdoors.
2. I do not have a favorite color. I never have had one either.
3. I did not cry when I watched The Way We Were. It pissed me off too, b/c I was hoping for a tear-jerker. I watched Forest Gump immediately after and sobbed like a baby.
4. I once (strongly) considered going to school to study poetry. Yup, I was going to get an MFA in poetry.
5. I suck at Monopoly. I lose EVERY SINGLE TIME that I play.
6. I used to sneak sudoku books to class. I ripped the pages out of them and hid them in whatever book I should have been reading. I distinctly remember doing this in a poetry class. That was when I realized the MFA in #3 was probably a bad idea.
There…that wasn’t that bad!
Now, on to the tagging:
And I’m pulling a Mindy and not linking to them…I’m lazy like that :P